How To Cancel Recharge In Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to cancel recharge in Paytm, in case you have entered the correct information and the recharge process is not completed you can always cancel your recharge request once the order is placed after 2 hours.
Paytm users can easily cancel recharge by clicking my order features available for Android and iOS users as well as its official website.
Users will get the refund within 24 hours of cancellation. In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel recharge in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel recharge in Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Recharge In Paytm :-
On Android Device
- Open the Paytm application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your Paytm account you need to enter your mobile number or Email address and password to proceed further.
- Once you've successfully login into your Paytm account you need to click on the three horizontal lines placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu of Paytm will show various options such as my passbook, payment reminders, order and bookings, Digi locker, cashback and offers, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option my order in order to to see the list of all the orders.
- Now you need to select the specific recharge that you want to cancel in Paytm.
- Once you tap on the specific order/ recharge you will see its details along with other options such as cancel recharge, new return policy, and contact us.
- In case you want to cancel this specific recharge in Paytm you need to click the option cancel item.
- Once you click this you need to select the specific reason for which you are canceling the recharge in Paytm.
- You will also see the list of some of the three suggestions for the cancellation of the recharge.
- Select the reason from the list for example -found a better deal, not interested anymore, and others.
- After selecting the reason for canceling recharge in Paytm click the option proceed to cancel placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After this, your recharge will be canceled successfully and you will receive a confirmation message that your recharge in Paytm is successfully canceled.
- Also Paytm users will get the refund in their Paytm wallet within 24 hours of cancellation.
In this article we covered and essential guide on how you can cancel recharge in Paytm on Android device sometime due to technical plates the recharge procedure in Paytm can fail and this guide can only help you out to cancel recharge in Paytm.
I hope this article on how to cancel recharge in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.