How To Cancel Order On Flipkart After Payment
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to cancel order on Flipkart after payment, the biggest online retailer in India is Flipkart, which offers a wide range of goods including clothes, footwear, electronics, computers, refrigerators, washing machines, novels, and cosmetics.
Flipkart makes it very simple to place product orders.
If you wish to cancel your order, what should you do?
People have unstable minds. We place an order for a product, then afterwards feel like placing an order for another.
In this case, you can cancel the thing you ordered and get a refund.
Only if the item hasn't yet shipped out is it possible to cancel an order on Flipkart.
If the item has already left the seller's store, you won't be able to change your order.
You must contact Flipkart customer service and seek to cancel the order if you wish to do so after the product has been shipped.
The money will be returned to your debit card, credit, or internet banking account when the order has been cancelled.
You won't get a refund if you choose COD (Cash on Delivery), as you haven't made the payment.
In this article we will cover how to cancel order on flipkart after payment.
Cancelling an order that you have placed is quite easy job unless you were aware about the steps regarding it.
You should follow these instructions to cancel an order on Flipkart if the merchant has not sent the product.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Order On Flipkart After Payment :-
- Open the Flipkart app updated version which you have downloaded from play store.
- Login to your account by providing your account details.
- Once you login to your account, open the âAccountâ tab that is present on the bottom of the screen.
- Then click on the Orders icon that is present on the display.
- There you can see the most resent and old orders that you have placed.
- Click on the order that you want to cancel which is not delivered yet.
- Click the "Cancel" button after selecting the order that you want to cancel.
- You will be required to give justifications for cancelling your order in the following step. You can choose your explanation from the options given. If your reason isn't displayed, you can choose "My reason is not listed" and explain it in the comment section. You can choose to fill out or not to fill out the comment area.
- After stating your reasons, you must select "Confirm Cancellation." By clicking on submit request Your order will now be cancelled, and you will get a refund in the payment method you used.
This article provides you complete information on how to cancel order on flipkart after payment in a step-by-step manner which makes it easy to cancel an order that you have placed on flipkart
Only if a product has not dispatched from Flipkart is it possible to cancel an order.
If the item has left the merchant's store without your approval, you won't be able to cancel the order.
When a product has been dispatched and you wish to cancel a purchase, you must contact Flipkart customer service and make the cancellation request.
I hope this article on how to cancel order on flipkart after payment helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.