How To Cancel Netflix Subscription On Phone
Last Updated : Apr 2, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to cancel Netflix subscription on phone, Netflix is one of the most popular entertainment streaming pla9tforms available for the users across the globe.
It helps the user to see a different type of content on different Platforms such as Android devices, Apple Smart TV, Xbox, or PlayStation.
Netflix offers multiple pricing options for its subscription plan. However, there can be various reasons for canceling a Netflix subscription because the user might have watched all the good content the Netflix offers.
The reason for canceling a Netflix subscription can also be to get rid of the monthly expense and save on the expenses to subscribe again.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel a Netflix subscription on the phone this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Netflix Subscription On Phone :-
- Open the web browser on your Android device in order to cancel your Netflix subscription.
- Open the Netflix application on your Android device.
- In case you do not have this application you can simply install it from the Play Store.
- After installing the application you need to enter your Netflix account credentials to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your account click the profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen you will see the number of profiles at the top along with other options named manage profiles, my list, app settings, account and help.
- Select account option from the profile and more pages.
- The Netflix application does not allow the user to change the settings within the application and will redirect the user to a mobile browser for further settings.
- The browser version of Netflix will show various options named change account email, change password, change phone number, manage payment, Plan details, setting, profile and parental controls.
- Look for the option member and billing.
- It includes your plan details along with other setting options.
- click the option to cancel membership placed at the bottom of the column named- membership and billing.
- A confirmation box will appear on your screen which will ask you to confirm your subscription termination.
- It also informs you that translation will be effective at the end of your current bill period.
- It also informs that you can restart your membership. It will save your viewing preferences for up to 10 months.
- In order to cancel your membership select the option finish cancellation.
I hope this article on how to cancel Netflix subscription on phone helps you and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy-to-follow and implement