How To Cancel Netflix On Xfinity
Last Updated : Apr 21, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to cancel Netflix on Xfinity, Netflix is an app known to almost all the people, all over the globe.
It is an online-media streaming platform that allows its users to watch best of the movies and shows at the place and time of their liking and comfort.
It has a massive library of titles which contains something for everyone.
It has a huge variety of genres to choose from- be it drama, action, thriller, documentaries, reality shows, etc.
Its popularity has grown by leaps and bounds after the pandemic of covid-19. The pandemic brought the entire world to a standstill.
During this time, Netflix proved to be one of the few things that helped people cope better.
In addition to this, it also became a platform for all the new movies and shows to release and held exclusive rights over their releases.
Xfinity is an American consumer-facing internet and television brand that has also become very popular in recent years. It offers three basic services: cable TV, internet, and phone.
The company bundles of two or all three services, usually at a discount. Bundling is usually the most favorable way to get value for your money with a cable service, and thus, Xfinity is no exception.
In this article, we will see how you can cancel Netflix on Xfinity in just a few quick and easy steps.
The process is simple if you set all the requirements in order.
Given below, are the steps that you will need to follow in order to successfully complete this process.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Netflix On Xfinity :-
- The first thing you need to make sure of it to have an active and working wi-fi connection which is connected to the device.
- The next thing you need to have is an active and registered Netflix account.
- Now to start the process, you can visit your Netflix account page to learn more about the instructions on how to cancel your account.
- Xfinity, specifically, used to offer the service free of cost, thus you may not really be paying for the service at all.
- Alternatively, you can also log into your Xfinity account to check for subscriptions.
- This will be the same as when you are billed via your cell phone carrier.
This is how you can cancel your Netflix subscription on Xfinity and I hope this article on how to cancel Netflix on Xfinity helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.