How To Cancel Hotstar Subscription On Android
Last Updated : Jul 11, 2022
IN - Hotstar
In this article we will show you how to cancel hotstar subscription on android, in case you do not want to use the services offered by hotstar, you can easily unsubscribe or cancel their subscription on android.
With the help of the subscription tab, android users can easily cancel their hotstar subscription so that they do not have to pay any extra amount once the free trial period is over.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel a hotstar subscription on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel your hotstar subscription on Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Hotstar Subscription On Android :-
- First you need to go to the Play Store on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your Google account, enter your credentials to proceed further.
- After verification you need to click the menu placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu will show various options such as my app and games, notification, subscriptions, wishlist, account, payment methods, settings and others.
- You need to click the subscription options from the left side menu in the Play Store.
- Under subscription you need to click the option hotstar.
- After clicking this application the manage subscription page will appear in front of you which will show you your plan details along with a primary payment method and the option to update along with cancel subscription.
- Now in order to cancel the hotstar you need to click the option to cancel the subscription placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After clicking this option A prompt box will appear in front of you which will ask you to select the reason for canceling your subscription for hotstar.
- It provides various options such as technical issues, cause related reasons, I don't use this service enough, I found a better app, and others.
- After selecting the reason for which you want to cancel the hotstar subscription on your Android device, click continue.
- Now another prompt box will appear on a screen which will inform you that your subscription will be canceled at the end of the billing period.
- Click the option cancel subscription to confirm the procedure.
I hope this article on how to cancel hotstar subscription on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel a hotstar subscription on Android using Google Play Store.
Make sure you are Using a similar ID for canceling your hotstar subscription before opening your Google Play Store.