How To Cancel Gaana Subscription
Last Updated : Jun 22, 2022
IN - Gaana
In this article we will show you how to cancel gaana subscription, once you have created your gana account and you are a member of gaana plus subscription, you can easily unsubscribe to gaana plus services.
The gaana Application offers 3 premium plans ranging from one year, six months to 1 month.
For some users the gaana plus services can be not fulfilling or they just want to enjoy the free benefits instead of paying a monthly or annual subscription.
In case you also find the gaana plus services not useful or you do not want to pay any subscription cost, you can always unsubscribe gaana.
You can easily unsubscribe gaana Plus services with the help of its official website or within the application.
In Case you were looking for a solution on how to cancel your gaana subscription this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel your gaana subscription.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Gaana Subscription :-
By Using Gaana Application
- First you need to install this application on your Android device by using the Play Store.
- You Can easily login into gaana application with the help of mobile number, Facebook or Google.
- After entering your mobile or Email number you need to enter the one time password to proceed further.
- Now you need to click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the home tab.
- After clicking the profile icon on the next screen you will see a hello username along with a Few more options for quick settings and general settings.
- Now you need to clean the arrow place next to the hello username. If you are a gaana plus member you will see the arrow at the top right corner of the screen.
- After clicking this arrow, It will display all the subscription details along with the current plan.
- It will also show other options such as song download activity, manage devices, activity and logout.
- You can also click the options to see all my transactions under the current plan to review all of the transactions made into your account.
- However in order to cancel the current plan of gaana subscription you need to turn off the toggle next to the option of the current plan.
- After turning off the box will appear on your screen which will inform you that auto renew cannot be enabled again and a new purchase would be required.
- Click the option continue to disable the auto renew and cancel your gaana subscription.
- Now the gaana subscription will automatically terminate or cancel and it will no longer deduct any money from your payment method.
I hope this article on how to cancel gaana subscription helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel gaana subscription using the gaana application on your Android device.