How To Cancel Dropbox Subscription On iPhone
Last Updated : Feb 23, 2022
IN - Dropbox
In this article we will show you how to cancel Dropbox subscription on iPhone, Dropbox is one of the most famous file hosting service providers used by various users across the world. The company offers various advantages to its users such as cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software.
It offers a free version to its users that comprises 2 GB of storage. however, users with a premium account get 2000 GB of cloud storage in the + plant and 3000 GB of cloud storage in the business plan.
Some users prefer to use the free version and want to cancel their subscription to avoid any money being reduced from their account automatically.
The procedure of cancelling a drop of subscription is straightforward in any devices like iPhone, computer or iPad.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel a Dropbox subscription on iPhone, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Dropbox Subscription On iPhone :-
- Open settings on your iPhone device.
- Tap your Apple ID placed at the top of the settings page.
- It will show various options named phone numbers email password and security, payment and shipping along with subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription menu placed under your Apple ID.
- In case you cannot find a subscription option in your Apple ID, you can tap iTunes and app store. Now tap your Apple ID and press view Apple ID.
- It will now display the subscription option.
- It will display all of your active subscriptions on your iPhone device.
- Search for the Dropbox subscription.
- Among all the active subscriptions, tap Dropbox.
- Dropbox will show The option of cancel free trial at the bottom of the page.
- Select the option to cancel the trial to cancel the drop box subscription on your iPhone.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen which will inform you that if you and your trial now you still have access to it until the end of the subscription date.
- Tab confirm in order to make sure that your Dropbox subscription is successfully cancelled on your iPhone device.
- After this your subscription will be cancelled and will work as a basic 2GB account with other facilities such as file synchronization, cloud storage and others.
I hope this article on how to cancel Dropbox subscription on iPhone helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.