How To Cancel Disney Plus On Roku
Last Updated : Apr 13, 2022
IN - Disney Plus
In this article we will show you how to cancel Disney plus on Roku, Disney Plus is one of the most popular entertainment streaming platforms which provides various channels such as Disney Marvel Pixar Star Wars and National Geographic content.
Users can easily purchase the subscription of Disney Plus on Roku Channel with the help of a Roku account.
Disney plus provides an unlimited download option of content for offline watching.
The streaming quality is available in 4K UHD and HDR. in case you are not enjoying the benefits offered by Disney Plus and want to cancel the subscription to avoid the additional charges you can always cancel the Disney plus subscription on Roku using the device or its original website.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel Disney Plus on Roku, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Disney Plus On Roku :-
On Roku device
- Open and click the home button from the remote.
- Now you need to choose to stream channels.
- Among the list of streaming channels, you need to search for the disney plus application.
- After locating the disney plus application click the * button from the remote to see more options on the screen.
- It will show various options such as move channel, manage subscription, check for updates, give us feedback, and close.
- Click the option to manage the subscription to proceed further.
- Now in order to cancel disney plus on a roku device, you need to click the option to cancel the subscription placed at the bottom of the page.
- Once you click the option to cancel a subscription you need to confirm the procedure again to cancel the subscription of disney plus on roku device.
- It will inform that after canceling the subscription for a monthly membership you will continue to have access to it until the last subscription plan date.
- It will show two options at the bottom name cancel subscription and keep the subscription.
- Select cancel subscription.
On Roku website
- Open the official Roku website on your Chrome browser.
- You need to sign in to your Roku account by entering your valid email address and password.
- In case you do not have a Roku account you can also create a one to get access to an amazing collection of movie tv show music and others.
- Under the manage account tab, You need to click the option manage your subscription.
- On the next screen, you will see all the subscribe channels or applications under your account.
- Search for the Disney Plus application and tab unsubscribe in order to cancel the subscription on Roku website.
- You need to confirm the cancellation procedure again to complete the process.
I hope this article on how to cancel Disney plus on Roku helps you in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel Disney Plus on Roku and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.