How To Cancel Disney Plus Free Trial
Last Updated : Jun 6, 2022
IN - Disney Plus
In this article we will show you how to cancel Disney plus free trial, in today’s times, all apps and platforms focus on customer acquisition and devise ways to attract people to their platform. One popular method is giving the users a free-trial.
Disney plus gives its new users a 7-day free trial on the platform where the users can stream all the content to get a feel about the platform and decide if it caters to your needs.
While registering for the free trial, the subscribers are supposed to enter and fill-in their payment details as well.
At the end of the free trial, if the membership is not cancelled, the platform uses the fed payment details and begins to charge the subscription fee against it.
Before the end of the free trial, you will not be charged a single penny.
Even though this makes the user-experience easier and helps the platform acquire larger number of subscribers, the platform might not cater or appeal to people and they would want to cancel their free trial.
In this article, we will see how you can cancel the Disney plus free trial using just a few quick and easy steps just follow the steps as explained below and you will be done in no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Disney Plus Free Trial :-
- Now, to start the most initial and basic thing that you need to do is make sure you have an active internet connection.
- Now on your PC or laptop, open the web browser of your choice and search for the Disney plus website.
- On the homepage, you will be required to fill-in your username or mobile phone number and password. As soon as you do this, you will gain access to the home page.
- Here you will be able to see all the titles you were previously watching, the latest releases, different genres, etc.
- In order to cancel your free trial, you will need to click on the ‘Profile’ icon.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Account’ option from among the different options available before you.
- Now, you will be taken to the next page. Here, you will be able to see several options. The last thing that you need to do is go on and click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ icon.
- Now, in order to confirm the action, simply click on the ‘Complete Cancellation’ option to finish the process.
This is how easily you can cancel the Disney plus free trial before it ends so that you are not charged for any billing cycle.
I hope this article on how to cancel Disney plus free trial helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.