How To Cancel Bus Ticket In redBus
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to cancel bus ticket in redBus, in case you want to cancel your bus ticket in redBus you can easily use its official website as well as the application available for Android and iOS users.
There can be various reasons for canceling your bus tickets, such as being charged you have changed your plans, you prefer to use another mode of vehicle for traveling just follow the steps given below in order to cancel a bus ticket In redBus.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Bus Ticket In redBus :-
By Using The redBus Application
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type redBus.
- Click the option to install this Application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed you need to sign into your account.
- You can easily create your account by using your mobile number which generates a one time password or connect it using social accounts such as Google or Facebook.
- After successfully login to your account you will see 4 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, my booking, help and my account.
- Click the option to place my booking at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Once you click this option you will see two tabs called completed and canceled.
- In the completed section you will see some of the latest bus tickets that you have booked in redBus.
- In the completed section you need to select one of the confirmed bus tickets to proceed further.
- Once you click the ticket you will see the details such as the time, date, day, Point of origin and destination along with the travel policy.
- In the middle of the screen you will see the options such as cancel and share.
- Click the cancel option.
- On the cancellation screen it will show you the point of origin and destination along with time and date.
- It also shows the name of the bus and the journey details along with your ticket number.
- At the bottom of the screen you need to click the option to review refund details.
- On the review refund detail page you will see the total refund amount along with the seat to be canceled and the bus ticket.
- It also shows the details such as the refund breakup including the cancellation charges and the amount paid for the bus ticket.
- All the deductions are done based on the cancellation policy and certain fees collected are not refundable in the redBus application.
- Once you see the total refund amount along with the cancellation charges you need to click the option to confirm cancellation placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Pop up box will appear on your screen which will ask you if you are sure to cancel your bus ticket.
- Click yes to proceed further.
- It will take a few moments till the translation is in progress and after that on the next screen you will see that your ticket is successfully canceled along with the total refund amount.
I hope this article on how to cancel bus ticket in redBus helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel your bus ticket in redBus.