How To Buy Gold In Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to buy gold in Google Pay, Google Pay lets its user to digitally purchase and sell gold from MMTC- PAMP India Private Limited. This application includes a Gold Digital locker there you can easily store all the gold that you have purchased from the application.
There is no limit on the amount of gold that you can purchase in Google Pay however the minimum purchase amount is rupees 1 of gold.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to buy gold using Google play this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order buy gold in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Buy Gold In Google Pay :-
- Open Google Pay application on a device.
- Enter your login credentials to proceed further.
- In the search bar of the Google Play homepage type gold locker.
- Now at chat box will appear on your screen where you can easily buy sell and gift pure gold on Google Pay securely.
- Below this you will see three options placed at the bottom of the screen called buy, sell and delivery.
- Click the option by and on the next screen it will ask you to enter the amount for purchasing gold in Google Pay.
- Once you click on the by option it will display you the current market price of purchasing gold including tax.
- It also shows the price of of gold excluding GST and with GST.
- The price remain law for up to five minutes once you start the buying gold in Google Pay
- Once you enter the amount click the checkmark option.
- On the next screen it will ask you to select a preferred method of payment.
- A popup box will appear on your screen with will show you the list of all the linked bank account under Google Pay.
- You need to select the specific account with which you want to purchase gold in Google Pay.
- Once you select the bank account linked with Google Pay you need to click the option pay placed at the bottom of the popup box.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your upi pin for verification.
- After successful transaction you will also receive a successful status on the next screen
- Once your UPI pin is successfully verified you will get a notification from your bank that the specific amount has been deducted from your bank in order to purchase gold in Google Pay.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can buy gold in Google Pay using gold locker business offered by its application.
I hope this article on how to buy gold in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.