How To Book Train Tickets In Paytm
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to book train tickets in Paytm, Paytm is the ultimate platform for online recharge, DTH recharge, Metro card recharge, mobile bill payment, and IRCTC tickets.
Paytm users can easily book train tickets by using it official website and application available for Android and IOS users. You can easily book train tickets in Paytm by using the Paytm wallet option.
In a single booking, you can book train tickets for a maximum number of 6 people.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to book train tickets in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to book train tickets in Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Book Train Tickets In Paytm :-
- Open the Paytm application on your Android device.
- In case it does not log you in to your account simply enter your credentials such as your mobile number or Email address and password to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your account, The homepage of Paytm application will provide you with various options such as recharge and bill payment, send money, loan and credit card, ticket booking and others.
- Under ticket booking, you will see various options such as bus tickets, flight ticket, train tickets, movie tickets, and others.
- Click the options train ticket to proceed further.
- On the Paytm travel page again you need to click the train option placed at the top of the screen.
- On the book ticket page, you need to enter the point of origin and destination along with the departure date.
- You can fill out these details by station or by train.
- Click the options search train.
- On the next screen, it will show you all the available train along with the waitlist and not available options.
- Once you see the availability for the specific train click the option book.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen with will ask you to enter the IRCTC user details.
- In case you do not have the IRCTC ID you can also click the option to create new user ID.
- On the next page you need to enter your details such as traveler information, contact information, a destination address, pin code and others.
- Tick the check mark place next to the option cancellation and refund policy and tab proceed to book.
- It will ask you to enter your password and click continue booking.
- It will ask you to select option to pay from Paytm balance or Paytm payment account, Credit card, debit card, net banking at others.
- In case you are selecting debit card option you need to enter your debit card details card expiry date and CVV.
- Now you will receive an OTP, click submit.
- Once you login into the IRCTC official website you will see that your booking is successful.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can book train tickets in Paytm on Android device.
I hope this article on how to book train tickets in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.