How To Book Train Ticket In Google Pay
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to book train ticket in Google Pay, Google Pay users can easily book ticket with the help of its application available for Android users.
In case you are a Google Pay user you can easily search, and book or cancel train ticket with your IRCTC account Google Pay users can easily book their train tickets directly from the application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to book a train ticket in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to book train ticket in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Book Train Ticket In Google Pay :-
- Open Google per application on your Android device.
- Log in with your mobile number and OTP to proceed further.
- In the home page of Google Pay you need to scroll down and search for the business section.
- This section will include various options related to food, finance, daily Essentials, travel offers, travel, shopping games, local services and others.
- Now click on the arrow next to the travel option.
- On the next screen you will see various travelling options such as train, redbus, makemytrip, Oyo hotels, Goibibo, easemytrip and others.
- Click the option trains
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter the point of origin along with the destination.
- It will also ask you to enter departure date and quota as per your preference.
- After entering all these details it will show you all the results of the train.
- You need to search for an available class as per your preference and tap select.
- In case the stations are correct click the option ok.
- Next you need to put your IRCTC user ID.
- In case you do not have an IRCTC account you can always create one followed by the instructions of creating a user ID.
- Next you need to enter your details such as traveler information and contact information.
- In case you are travelling with other passengers you need to enter their details.
- Once all the details are entered click continue.
- On the next screen you need to confirm your booking information which also include the affair breakdown.
- In case it satisfies you with all the details and turn you need to press continue or you can also alter the information by clicking the option edit trip.
- Select the option proceed to pay.
- Now you need to enter the UPI PIN. Once it has verified the pin it will redirect you to the IRCTC website.
- In this website again you need to enter your IRCTC password and the CAPTCHA.
- Click the option submit and the confirmation of booking of train ticket will appear.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can book train ticket using Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to book train ticket in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.