How To Book Ticket In redBus
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to book ticket in redBus, booking a ticket online in redBus is very easy as it helped the users to save their time instead of visiting any nearby internet cafes and asking for the online booking of the ticket.
In this application, you can easily book a ticket for yourself. You can use the official website for booking tickets for its application available for Android or ios users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to book a ticket in redBus, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to book a ticket in redBus.
Step By Step Guide On How To Book Ticket In redBus :-
By Using redBus Website
- Open Google Chrome on your PC.
- In the search bar, enter redBus.
- Now you need to click the link of the official website of the redBus.
- Click the Profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Here you need to click the sign in option.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen which will ask you to sign into your account by using your phone number or social media accounts.
- After successfully login into your account, you need to enter the source and destination point along with the date.
- After entering all the points you need to click the options search.
- On the next screen, it will display the number of the basis that are available that match your destination.
- It will show you the details of the bus and the offer available, along with the price.
- You need to select the specific bus for your destination.
- You can also sort and filter out the search process based on if you want to the AC, non ac, seater, duration, fare, ratings or other facilities.
- After selecting the bus, you need to select the type of seat for which you want to book a ticket in redBus.
- It will show you the seat and it also shows which seat has a recliner or is designated to male or female.
- After selecting the seat, you need to select the Boarding and drop location placed at the right side of the screen.
- After entering all the necessary information, it will show you the total fare.
- Click the option proceed to pay
- Now you need to enter your details such as name, age, along with your contact information.
- After this, you need to select a payment option. It includes various options such as credit/ Debit, net banking, UPA payment and others.
- Once the payment is successfully done it will confirm that your ticket is successfully booked in redBus and it will also send you an SMS for the confirmation.
I hope this article on how to book ticket in redBus helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can book a ticket on the redBus website.