How To Book Bus Ticket In redBus App
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to book bus ticket in redBus app, booking a ticket online in redBus is very easy as It helped the users to save their time instead of visiting any nearby internet cafes and asking for the online booking of the ticket.
In this application you can easily book a ticket for yourself. You can use the official website for booking tickets for its application available for Android or iOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to book a ticket in redBus, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to book a bus ticket in the redBus app.
Step By Step Guide On How To Book Bus Ticket In redBus App :-
By Using The redBus Application
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type redBus.
- Click the option to install this Application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed you need to sign into your account.
- You can easily create your account by using your mobile number which generates a one time password or connect it using social accounts such as Google or Facebook.
- After successfully login to your account you will see 4 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, my booking, help and my account.
- In the home tab you need to enter the source destination along with the date and the time for which you want to book a ticket.
- In the source and the destination column it will also provide some of the popular Boarding Points near you and the popular cities near you.
- After entering the destination and the source you need to click the options search.
- On the next screen it will show you the number of the bus that matches your destination and the source.
- It will show you the details of the bus and the offer available along with the price.
- You need to select the specific bus for your destination.
- You can also sort and filter out the search process based on whether you want to use the AC, non ac, seater or other facilities.
- After selecting the bus you need to select the type of seat for which you want to book a ticket in redBus.
- It will show you the available seat and it also shows which seat has a recliner or is designated to male or female.
- On the next screen it will ask you to select the boarding and the dropping location.
- Now you need to enter your details such as name age along with your contact information.
- After this you need to select a payment option. It includes various options such as credit/ Debit, net banking, UPA payment and others.
- Once the payment is successfully done it will confirm that your ticket is successfully booked in redBus and it will also send you an SMS for the confirmation.
I hope this article on how to book bus ticket in redBus app helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can book a ticket in redBus using the redBus application.