How To Block Websites On Chrome Permanently
Last Updated : Feb 8, 2022
IN - Google Chrome
In this article we will show you how to block websites on chrome permanently blocking the website on the Chrome mobile is a straightforward procedure blocking website is very important to keep the kids away from malicious content and help them to focus on their study.
There are other reasons for blocking the sites on Chrome like blocking the website that reduce the productivity of the employees or slow the speed of the internet.
Some sites also spread viruses in the device and contain useless content that you want to block immediately in order to prevent the website to steal personal data.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to get rid of unwanted websites and blogs these websites on Chrome permanently, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Websites On Chrome Permanently :-
In order to block the websites on Chrome permanently, there are various extensions that can get rid of unwanted sites. One of the extensions is a blocked site extension. it helps the user to permanently block the website that is no longer required.
- Go to Google and search block site on the search bar.
- Once the link is opened simply click the option to add the extension in order to use the block site.
A confirmation pop-up box will appear on your screen which will inform you that this extension can read and change all the data on the website you visit.
- Click the option of add Extension and after the confirmation it will download and be displayed at the bottom left corner of the screen.
After the extension is downloaded successfully a new page will open on your screen Thanking you to install this extension.
Now you need to accept the terms and conditions in order to continue with the block site extension page.
Now open the Chrome browser and search for the specific site that you want to block on Chrome permanently. Right-click on the site and a drop-down list will appear on the screen.
- The drop-down list will show various options like- open link in a new tab, open link in a new window, save link as, copy link address, block site- website blocker for chrome.
Once the selected website is blocked it is automatically included among the list of blocked sites as shown below.
- In this extension, you can add any amount of website that you want to permanently block on Chrome.
I hope this article on how to block websites on chrome permanently helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are detail and easy-to-follow.