How To Block Someone On WhatsApp Without Them Knowing
Last Updated : Nov 2, 2021
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you how to block someone on WhatsApp without them knowing, WhatsApp is one of the most emerging social media platforms with the number of users increasing each day.
Blocking someone on WhatsApp is a usual thing for any user who is annoyed by getting too many messages, receiving inappropriate files or any other reason to block that particular person.
If you block someone on WhatsApp, This platform does not provide any notification to that specific person.
In Case You Block Someone On WhatsApp Then :-
- The blocked person cannot send you any messages on WhatsApp.
- If you upload any status on WhatsApp, they cannot see it.
- Your profile photo is not visible to the person you have blocked.
- Block users cannot see your profile photo as well.
- No voice note on WhatsApp calls can be sent by him if you have blocked that person.
- The blocked person cannot see your activity status as your last seen and online status will no longer be visible.
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Someone On WhatsApp Without Them Knowing :-
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone. In case you do not have this application simply install it from the Play Store or App Store.
Click the three dots that are present at the top right corner of your screen. The three dots represent the menu icon.
Under the menu icon, click on the option of settings.
- A setting page will appear on your screen showing various options such as account, chats, notifications, storage and data, help along with an invitation to a friend.
Click the option of account.
- The account shows you various options like privacy, security, two-step verification, change number, request account info along with deleting your account.
Tap the option of Privacy.
Scroll down under privacy and you will see the option of blocked contacts.
- This page will show you all the contacts that you have blocked on your phone.
At the top right corner you will see the icon of a person along with a Plus sign. Click this icon to block a particular contact.
- After clicking this option, WhatsApp will show you the number of contacts that are added in your account.
- Tap the contact of the person and it will automatically block this person without him or her knowing.
I hope this article on how to block someone on WhatsApp without them knowing helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can block a particular person on WhatsApp without them knowing.
Blocking someone on WhatsApp is quite easy by following these steps. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed along with pictorial representation.