How To Block Someone On Paytm
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to block someone on Paytm, Paytm is one of the best online platforms to which you can make transactions to any other person or vendor's account.
It provides you various features and you can also block someone on Paytm.
The reason for blocking a specific person on Paytm varies such as the person is a fraud or you do not want to get in contact with this person again.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to block someone on Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to block someone on Paytm
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Someone On Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- After successfully login into your account you will see the homepage of Paytm which will provide you various options such as UPI money transfer, offers for you, recharge and bill payment and others.
- Now you need to click the chat icon placed at the top right corner of the Paytm homepage.
- Once you click this option on the next screen it will see 2 option at the bottom of the screen called new chat and split bill.
- Click the option new chat to proceed further.
- Once you click this option you will see the list of all the contacts on your device.
- Now you need to select the specific contacts home you wish to block on Paytm.
- In case you are not able to find the contact name you can also find them by name or number in the search bar.
- Once you select the contact you will see the chat box appear on your screen.
- Click the contact name placed at the top of the screen to go to their profile.
- In the profile page you will see their details and other options such as turn off notifications, block messages, report and block this user.
- Click the option report and block this user written in red.
- Once you click this option it will automatically block the selected contact on Paytm.
- In case you only want to block their messages for prevent them from messaging you can also turn on the auction block messages.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can block someone on Paytm on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to block someone on Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.