How To Block Paytm Account If Mobile Is Lost
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to block Paytm account if mobile is lost, in case you have lost your mobile it is important to take certain action in order to prevent any user to access your mobile data.
In case you want to save yourself from any type of financial losses it is best to block or remove your payment making application such as Paytm from your device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to block Paytm account if mobile is lost this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to block Paytm account if mobile is lost.
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Paytm Account If Mobile Is Lost :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen, showing various options such as order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, and Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option 24/7 help support.
- On the next screen it will show you your recent ticket along with the option of choosing a service.
- It includes various categories such as recharge and bill payment, Paytm wallet, Paytm KYC, travel, Savings account, profile settings, insurance and others.
- Click the profile settings.
- On the next screen, you need to click the option to chat with us.
- The Paytm assistant will ask you to choose the options listed.
- It will provide you with various options such as I lost my phone/ I want to block my account, I want to update profile details and others.
- You need to select the first option- I lost my phone/ I want to block my account.
- On the next screen it will provide you with more options named I want to block my account to prevent it from misuse or I want to log out from all devices and Paytm link app.
- You need to click the option I want to block my account to prevent it from its misuse.
- Next you need to click the option message us placed at the bottom of the screen.
- A form will be given to you where you need to enter your Paytm registered mobile number.
- Next, you need to submit the documents reflecting transactions made from your Paytm account.
- Once all the accounts are verified from the Paytm it will send you a confirmation message that your account is blocked.
In this article we cover and essential guide on how you can block Paytm account if mobile is lost.
I hope this article on how to block Paytm account if mobile is lost helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.