How To Block Inappropriate Websites On Android
Last Updated : May 20, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you how to block inappropriate websites on android, these days you can easily tap into limitless information with the help of the internet with just one click.
In case your children are using the internet on a daily basis they can easily be distracted by using inappropriate adult websites.
Search websites are not restricted unless you put Parental Control over them or enable safe searching on Google Chrome. This way you can easily monitor the activity of your child.
You can also use third party applications that allow you to block inappropriate websites on Android.
Another method to block inappropriate websites on Android is to enable safe mode or safe searching.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to block inappropriate websites on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to block inappropriate websites on android by enabling safe browsing.
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Inappropriate Websites On Android :-
Chrome is the default browser with it already inbuilt in every Android device.
It is one of the fast and reliable platforms to provide limitless information with just one click.
When you enable safe mode on Chrome then it will only display appropriate content when you are searching or browsing on Google Chrome.
This means that all the inappropriate websites will ultimately be blocked on Android after enabling this option.
- Open Google Chrome on your Android device.
- Click the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop down menu will appear on the right side of the screen which will show various options such as new tab, new incognito tab, history, download, bookmark, recent tab, desktop site, settings, help and feedback.
- Select the option- settings from the menu.
- The Settings page will show various options for basic and advanced settings.
- Under basic you will see various options for search engine, password, payment methods, addresses and more, privacy and security, safety check, notifications and theme.
- Click the option privacy and security under basics in the settings page.
- On the next screen you will see various options such as Clear browsing data, safe browsing, always use secure connection, access payment methods, preload pages, use secure DNS, do not track, privacy sandbox, phone as a security key.
- Click the option safe browsing.
- It will show three options named enhanced protection, standard protection and no protection.
- Now in order to block inappropriate websites on Android, you can choose from the first two options: enhanced protection and standard protection.
- These two options will provide protection against dangerous websites, downloads and extensions that are known to be dangerous.
I hope this article on how to block inappropriate websites on android helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can block inappropriate websites on Android by enabling safe search and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.