How To Block Emails On Outlook Windows 10
Last Updated : Feb 24, 2022
IN - Microsoft Outlook
In this article we will show you how to block emails on outlook windows 10, Outlook allows its user to block the email from specific senders there is a certain time where you want to get rid of unwanted emails.
These emails can be sent from a store, An agency, and another source. blocking emails on Outlook Windows 10 a simple with just a few clicks.
Blocking emails from a specific sender will also stop their email from popping into your inbox. In case you are looking for a solution on how to block emails on Outlook Windows 10, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Emails On Outlook Windows 10 :-
- Open Outlook on your system.
- Login into your account by entering your valid email id along with your password at Outlook.
- Now you need to select the specific email or the center that you want to block on Outlook.
- After selecting the email you will see various options just below the search bar. These options are deleted, archive, junk, sweep, move to, categorize and snooze.
- Click the junk tab and you will see a drop-down menu.
- The drop-down menu show 3 options named junk, phishing, and block.
Click the option- block from the drop-down list.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen with will inform that this message will be deleted and all future messages from the selected email address will not appear to your mailbox.
Select the option- ok placed at the bottom of the pop-up box.
- Now the selected email address is blocked and cannot send any emails on Outlook Windows 10.
- In case you change your mind and want to remove their email address from the block list, you can simply remove the email address in your account settings.
- To do so click the gear icon placed at the top right corner of the outlook homepage.
- The settings menu will show 4 tabs at the left panel. These 4 tabs are general, mail, calendar, and people.
Click the mail tab and look for the option- junk email.
- Now the junk email will display block sender and domains, safe sender and domain.
- Now select the specific sender or domain that you want to unblock from coming to your mailbox.
- Click the Bin icon placed next to the email address.
- After doing so click the option to save placed at the bottom of the page.
I hope this article on how to block emails on outlook windows 10 helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detail and easy to follow.