How To Block Emails On Gmail On iPhone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to block emails on Gmail on iPhone, there can be various reasons in order to block an email sender. The reason can be the email sender is a scammer or they keep you sending irrelevant emails or any of your old acquaintances that you don't want to deal with anymore.
Blocking a specific email address on an Apple device whether it is iOS or iPad iOS is not a straightforward method.
This is the right article for you. Apple's Mail application lacks the block sender command. In case you are looking to block the emails from a specific email sender on Gmail on iPhone
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Emails On Gmail On iPhone :-
- First, you need to download the Gmail application from the app store switch is absolutely free.
- Open the application on your iphone and login into your account by using a valid email id and password.
- Now you need to search the email from the homepage that you want to block.
- You can also type the name of the sender in the search field placed at the top of Gmail.
- A list of all the emails sent by the specific sender you mentioned in the search field will appear on your screen.
- Click the email that you want to block.
- In this step, you need to click the three horizontal dots placed next to the sender's name.
- Make sure not to click the three horizontal dots present at the top right corner of the screen.
- After clicking the three dots beside the sender's name, a drop-down menu will appear on your screen to show you options like revert auto-sizing, forward, print, block( sender's name) and cancel.
- Click the option- block( sender's name) from the drop-down menu.
I hope this article on how to block emails on Gmail on iPhone helps you, in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.
I hope this article solves your query and you will get rid of unwanted emails from a specific sender.
When a blocked user sends you a message in Gmail the mail will directly go to the spam folder.
Gmail does not notify the blocked user that they are blocked by you. It maintains privacy.
When you are receiving messages, you don't want to get any more it is very easy to block the email sender.
You can easily block the email sent from a private address or from a commercial mailing list.