How To Block Ads On Android Chrome
Last Updated : May 20, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you how to block ads on android chrome, advertisements can easily display on Android devices and the most vulnerable platform is Google Chrome which is constantly exposed to various types of advertisements online as pop-ups.
This advertisement can be annoying even on smartphones. The uses of Chrome are the most affected by the Popping up advertisement.
Whenever a user browses something important on the Chrome Browser and these types of advertisements appear in the pop-up form, it can be very frustrating.
The other reason for blocking the ad in Android Chrome is to intentionally Tap on a search ad that redirects to another website.
Apart from these reasons, the major reason to block the advertisement on Chrome browser is to secure your device from any malicious program.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to block the ads in Android Chrome this is the write article for you just follow the steps given below in order to block ads in Android Chrome.
Step By Step Guide On How To Block Ads On Android Chrome :-
Google Chrome includes an inbuilt feature in order to block advertisement on the browser. You can easily manually block the advertisement on your Android device.
- Open Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Now tap the three dots placed at the top right corner of the Chrome homepage.
- A drop down menu will appear on the right side of the screen which will show various options such as new tab, new incognito tab, history, download, bookmark, recent tab, desktop site, settings, help and feedback.
- Select the option- settings from the menu.
- The setting page will show you various options for basic and advanced settings.
- Under advanced settings you will see various options named homepage, accessibility, site settings, languages, download and about Chrome.
- Choose the option site setting from the advanced section of the settings page.
- You need to scroll down to click the option ads.
- With the help of this option you can easily block some sites on Google Chrome on your Android device.
- Now in order to block ads in Android Chrome you need to make sure that you turn the toggle off placed next to the option ads.
- When the toggle is turned off it will showcase gray color so you have successfully blocked the ads in Android Chrome.
I hope this article on how to block ads on android chrome helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can block ads in Android Chrome and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy-to-follow and implement.