How To Backup OnePlus 6 To PC
Last Updated : Sep 11, 2021
IN - OnePlus
In this article we will show you how to backup OnePlus 6 to PC, one of the most attractive features of smartphones is the convenience they bring to the life of its users! Gone are the days where one had to fill diaries to remember passwords and carry a camera separately, etc.
The technology has leaped by miles today and has made possible to even transfer your data from one device to another.
This article will talk about how you can backup data from your OnePlus 6 to your Personal Computer (PC).
Since nowadays everything is digital, the option of backup is without a doubt extremely useful and important. It helps retrieve data in cases of loss.\
One of the easiest ways to transfer data from OnePlus to your PC is through the OnePlus Switch App. This is an app developed by the OnePlus Company itself.
It allows you to create custom backups of your device which can later be stored and recovered from the PC.
Step By Step Guide On How To Backup OnePlus 6 To PC :-
- Unlock your mobile phone; install the ‘OnePlus Switch’ app on your phone and connect with either your mobile data or wireless network.
- Launch the application on your phone once its installation is complete. At the bottom of the page, you will be able to see the ‘BACKUP AND RESTORE’ icon. Press on the icon to proceed further with the process.
- This will bring you to the next page. Now, select ‘NEW BACKUP’ from the expanded list on the screen of your mobile phone.
- You will now be able to view a list of contents like various headings like Communication, Multimedia, Applications, etc.
- From the list, choose the items you would like to back up and click on the ‘BACKUP NOW’ in the bottom.
- Wait for the backup to be completed in your phone. Once the backup is created, use a USB cable to connect your cellular device with your desktop or laptop.
- Open the storage on your OnePlus 6 phone and proceed into opbackup> MobileBackup. You must wait for some time until the backup process completes. You can access the backup data by tapping ‘File Manager -> Storage -> opbackup -> MobileBackup’. You can find the backup data under the MobileBackup section.
- Now copy the backup file and save it to the desired location on your desktop or laptop.
Backing up your data in a different device in such a quick, easy and uncomplicated method helps one secure all that is important for us, be it photos, documents, mails, etc.
It has also made the process of changing smartphones more convenient as the data can be transferred to the new one within minutes.
I hope this article on how to backup OnePlus 6 to PC helps you secure and backup data from your phone to your PC.