How To Add Two Mobile Numbers In Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to add two mobile numbers in Google Pay, Google Pay application available for Android and iOS users can only be used in one phone at a specific time.
In case you try to use the app in in another device using the same mobile number it will automatically log you out you from the first device.
Google Pay allow users to add different account in the application.
However the feature does not work in case the mobile number linked to your registered Bank are different.
In such cases you need to utilize two Google Pay account in one device in order to make payment using different bank account.
In case you are looking for a solution how to add two mobile number in Google per this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add two mobile number in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Two Mobile Numbers In Google Pay :-
- Open settings on your Android device.
- Under setting look for the app option.
- Now under apps you need to select dual apps.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the dual applications that can be used in one device.
- Scroll down to the list and search for Google Pay option.
- Now you need to turn on the toggle place next to the option Google Pay in order to enable this feature.
- Once you turn on the toggle you will receive a notification regarding the activation of dual version of Google Pay.
- After this you need to open your second Google Pay application on your device.
- You need to create your account by entering the different mobile number which is linked with the other bank account.
- Once you enter your another mobile number you need to click on the option next.
- Now Google Pay will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number link to your bank account.
- After this verification you need to secure your account by using the Google pen for lock screen.
- Once you select the security method you need to add your bank account by entering your bank details and creating upi pin for making transactions.
- After creating or Google Pay account and linking bank account with another mobile number it will successfully complete the setup.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add to mobile number in Google Pay.
In order to use this feature make sure that your device support dual applications.
I hope this article on how to add two mobile numbers in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.