How To Add Text To Google Photos On PC
Last Updated : Apr 7, 2022
IN - Google Photos
In this article we will show you how to add text to google photos on PC, google photo is one of the most popular photo storage services provided by Google.
Google photo offers easy to use and simple interface that can be accessible to various devices. Google photos users can easily add text into their photo collection and make it more manageable.
Google photo provides excellent features for creating and managing and sharing your photo albums. Adding text to your Google photo albums helps you to identify the images more quickly.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add text to Google photos on PC, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Text To Google Photos On PC :-
- Open Google Chrome on your system.
- You need to sign in to your account to access the Google applications.
- In case you are not signed in to your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
- Click the nine dots placed at the top right corner of the Google Chrome homepage.
- You will see various Google applications in the drop-down list.
- Select the Google photo application.
- The left side of the Google photo homepage will show various options named Photos, explore, sharing, favorite, album, utilities, archive, and Trash.
- Click the album option to see all the albums created in Google photos.
- Now you need to select the specific album in which you want to add text.
- Once the album is open Tap the 3 Vertical dots placed at the upper right corner of the page.
- It will show various options in the drop-down format. These options are Slideshow, download all, edit all, options, set album cover, and delete the album.
- In order to add text, press edit album from the drop-down menu.
- Click add text option placed at the top right corner of the album page.
- A Text field will appear on the screen where you need to enter the text that you want to add in the album.
- You can also add various textboxes to provide more data into your album.
- In case you want to move the text box, long-press the box and place it where you want.
I hope this article on how to add text to google photos on PC helps you and in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy-to-follow and implement.
Now with the help of this guide, you can easily the text to your multiple albums in Google photos.