How To Add Songs To Spotify From YouTube
Last Updated : Apr 19, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you how to add songs to Spotify from YouTube, users can easily move all of your favorite playlist from and album from YouTube to Spotify with the help of free on music application.
This application does not require a long-term subscription. YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms.
On the other hand, is 45 is an international media service platform that provide more than a million of music along with podcast and audio books.
You can listen to unlimited music and download them for offline listening without ads if you have a premium account.
In case you ever wondered about including the traffic from YouTube to Spotify you are at the right spot as in this article we will discuss the best solution using the free your music application to add song from YouTube to your Spotify account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Songs To Spotify From YouTube :-
- First you need to download the application named free your music.
- It will take a few moments to install this application on your pc.
- This application is also available for iOS and Linux.
- After successfully installing this application, source page will appear on your screen which will show different platforms for transferring the music. This platform includes Spotify YouTube, YouTube music apple music and others.
- Select YouTube as your source in order to add song from YouTube to your Spotify account
- A pop-up will appear on your screen which will ask you to login your YouTube account by entering your valid email address along with password.
- After successfully login into your account, it will ask you for the permission in accordance with their respective terms and conditions.
- Click the option allow to proceed further
- After selecting the source as YouTube you it will ask you to select the destination where you want to add the song.
- Select Spotify as the platform where you want to add new playlist from the YouTube.
- Next it will ask you to login your Spotify account by entering your credentials or by connecting it with Facebook id apple id or mobile number.
- In this step you need to find a playlist album all the song that you want to add from YouTube to Spotify.
- You can also click the options select all the music if you want to add all the songs from YouTube to Spotify.
- Click the option begin transfer and your YouTube songs will automatically be added in your Spotify account.
I hope this article on how to add songs to Spotify from YouTube helps you and in this article we covered and essential guide on how you can add songs to Spotify from YouTube.
The steps and method mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.