How To Add Songs To A Shared Spotify Playlist
Last Updated : Apr 19, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you the solution of how to add songs to a shared Spotify playlist, Spotify help the users to club their playlist with the help of creating a form and playlist that users can easily collaborate.
This makes the the listening experience and interactive one by giving access to you and your friends to make a playlist together.
With the help of this feature you can easily edit shuffle and add the songs according to your choice. all music lovers are familiar with Spotify application And the excellent feature it offers.
There is no restriction on the number of songs that can be added to a share Spotify playlist.
Users can easily add the songs for podcast on both the PC and MAC version of the application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add songs to a share Spotify playlist this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Songs To A Shared Spotify Playlist :-
- Open the Spotify application on your computer.
- In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your Spotify account credentials to proceed further.
- You can also login to your account by using a Facebook ID Google id and Apple ID.
- After successfully login to your account select the specific playlist that you want to share from the left menu.
- You can also create a new playlist by clicking the option of create new playlist at the bottom left.
- After selecting the specifically that you want to share click the 3 dot icon place next to the option play.
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as Add to queue, remove from profile, create similar playlist, edit details, delete, make private, invite collaborators and share.
- Select the option invite elaborated from the drop down menu.
- After clicking this option it will immediately modify into a collaborative playlist.
- Now you can easily share this with your friends and other users in order to add or remove the songs.
- Now you need to click the share option place just below invite collaborator to share this collaborated playlist with others.
- Now go to the magnifying glass placed at the middle right corner of the screen.
- You need to enter the title of the specific song that you want to add to the share Spotify playlist.
- Spotify well display all the songs that are related to the search query.
- Among the list of available of the song that matches your search query, select the specific song that you want to add.
- Click the option add place next to the track that you want to add to a share Spotify playlist.
I hope this article on how to add songs to a shared Spotify playlist helps you and in this article we covered and essential guide on how you can add from to share Spotify playlist.
The steps and method mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.