How To Add Shop Button On Instagram
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to add shop button on Instagram, Instagram marketing is an integral part of eCommerce industry. Not using Instagram to advertise the goods will be like a carpenter making wood saws just isn't that useful "Crazy"
Especially when you think that more than 500 million Instagram users are using the platform every day, and 50 percent of them are doing at least one business.
Plus, Instagram is a hell-bent step deeper into eCommerce. Whether it's the frequent updates to the Instagram Shop or the launch of a checkout button, it's clear that eCommerce stores need to keep up or risk being left behind.
But what exactly is the Instagram Store, how is it going to help you develop your business, and how can you set up one?
Add A Link To Your Instagram Post :-
Let us first discuss the prerequisite for posting shoppable Instagram post: -
- You must be staying in one of the 46 countries to which the functionality is currently accessible.
- You need an Instagram Business Account, which you can easily set up by following our guide here.
- You need to be on the new version of the Instagram app on either iOS or Android.
- Your company profile must be linked to a Facebook catalogue. You can build and manage this on the Business Manager, directly on the Facebook page of your business, or via Shopify or BigCommerce.
You can type any URL you like in your picture caption, but it's not going to connect anywhere. The single official way to add a link to your Instagram picture is to pay for it. See, Instagram lets advertisers include links but its a premium feature money.
You can raise a post for as little as $1, and the post will also include a link that you provide with analytics.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Shop Button On Instagram :-
To start with adding link you need to convert your Instagram personal account to a business account first. (Don't worry, this isn't going to change anything. It just introduces some extra features such as analytics monitoring, phone/email links (optional) and of course, the ability to improve posts.)
- You can convert it into business account by clicking the Settings icon on your profile, then scroll and choose the option labeled as "Switch to business profile".
Now go to any of the pictures on your profile and press the Blue Promote button.
- Now you're brought to Facebook, where Instagram is handling the ads. Here you can add a connection and make your payment.
Although the Instagram Shop can be a pain to set up, the effort is worth it. Integrating your store with Facebook and Instagram is a strong way to extend your e-commerce store. Remember, you need to start the Instagram Shop:
- Convert your Instagram profile to your company profile.Link your Instagram business profile to your Facebook page.
- Link your store to your Facebook profile.
- Build a Facebook Shop by syncing your Shopify store items.
- Link your store to your Instagram account.
- Wait for Instagram to be accepted and then pick the Facebook Shop that you want to use for your Instagram account.
- Start selling to Instagram!
I hope this article on how to add shop button on Instagram helps you.