How To Add Multiple Photos To One Instagram Story Android
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story android, Instagram Stories has become one of the most common features of the platform, and inside it, there are loads of creative filters and effects available that go unnoticed. So you may be wondering how to add multiple images to the Instagram post, and we're happy to clarify that to you.
It would basically present like a picture collage to place one photo on an Instagram Story articles. It's an easy way to condense into one a multi-photo story that will help keep the viewer from getting overwhelmed. (We all know that too many dashes would take your followers to the story of someone else.)
Depending on if you want to include them at the moment or take them and compile them later in a story, there are actually two ways to post a story with multiple photos. We're going to go through both ways of adding multiple images to the Instagram post.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Multiple Photos To One Instagram Story Android :-
By Taking Snapshots :-
This approach is used to add images in real-time to a single Instagram story, taking snapshots/pictures, and add them as you go.
To use a photograph as a background, start by clicking and adding it.
Swipe up or select the sticker icon at the top of the screen and scroll and find the camera option in that menu bar.
Tap the icon of the camera. This will build a tiny selfie window in the centre of the screen, which you can double-tap to turn to the back camera.
- After you snap your shot, the images can be tapped into various frames, transferred, and enlarged just like any other sticker.
This is first, and easiest way to add multiple photos is a single-story, and you can add more filters to your photo for making it look more presentable and attractive to all your Instagram followers network and friends.
Copy-Paste Method :-
In this basically, you have to copy the photo from its native location and add it to the Instagram story, but the only drawback is that this method only works in some of the newly launched mobile phone's. If you like to take pictures and get creative with your Instagram Story later, this approach is for you.
- This process is also similar to the first method; you will start with a background photo.
- Go to the native Photos app on your tablet. Tap the Sharing icon, and choose "Copy Photo."
- Double-tap the home button or use the Force Touch button to see the apps open and go back to Instagram. There will be an "Add Sticker" icon, which you can use to add a copy of your picture as a sticker.
- After customization, you can share your collage with your story by clicking "share." Now you know how to add multiple images to Instagram Story. And enjoy sharing some creative images.
So by following all the given steps, you can add multiple photos in a single-story without using any 3rd party application to make a collage and then upload. You can also use Instagram Layouts app for making collage and making such stories. I hope this article on how to add multiple photos to one Instagram story android helps you.