How To Add GST Number In Flipkart
Last Updated : Jan 14, 2022
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to add GST number in Flipkart, Flipkart is India’s leading online shopping platform that offers to sell a wide variety of products ranging from basic needs and essentials to furniture, electronics, apparel, etc.
GST number is a unique address given to people or organisations like business that deals with taxation policies in trade and commerce.
Adding your GST number while ordering products from apps like Flipkart is beneficial for several reasons.
If you are wondering how to add GST number in Flipkart, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will show you how you can do exactly that in just a few quick and easy steps. Follow the step-by-step procedure as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add GST Number In Flipkart :-
Open your Flipkart app from your App tray on your mobile phone.
- If the app is not already installed in your device, go to Google Playstore. In the search bar at the top of the page, enter the name of the app and hit Enter.
- Click on the Install icon next to the app icon and wait for the app to download.
- As soon as this is done, you can register yourself on the Flipkart app. Or if you already have an account, sign in using your personal details.
- On the home page of your app, you will be able to see several different offers, deals, latest launches etc.
Now, go to the product that you wish to buy. This could be from your cart, or simply by searching for it using the Search bar.
Once you reach the page where you can see all the details and related information, scroll down and click on the ‘Buy now’ icon.
As soon as you do this, you will be taken to the next page. Choose the location of delivery and under the order summary, click on the ‘Use GST invoice’ icon.
- Next, you will be required to enter the GSTIN and name of the business.
- Once you are done, hit the ‘Submit’ icon below.
- It is important to note that GST Invoice is not be eligible for all sellers and some products. These products are listed under - if Value Added Services like Complete Mobile Protection, Assured Buyback, Installation services are attached to the products or if the products are bought along with an exchange offer
Thus, customers or users with registered businesses can buy products for their business requirements offered for sale by sellers on Flipkart app.
Provided, however, what is crucial is that the buying on the app must only be for end consumption.
It is essential that users must not make purchases on the app or website for any commercial, promotional, re-sale or any similar distribution purposes.
I hope this article on how to add GST number in Flipkart helps you and this is how you can add GST number in Flipkart in just a few quick and easy steps.