How To Add Dropbox To Finder
Last Updated : Apr 7, 2022
IN - Dropbox
In this article we will show you how to add dropbox to finder, Dropbox is one of the most popular file hosting services that provides file synchronization and cloud storage.
The application offers various advantages to its users such as cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and client software. It offers a free version to its users that comprises 2 GB of storage.
The installing the Dropbox free version on your Mac you need to add it to find a sidebar so that you can use it easily without switching the content. Sometimes it can also appear under the user’s favorite column of the finders sidebar.
Dropbox is not the only cloud-based storage and sinking tool for Mac users still it is very popular among them. Sometimes users don't prefer the desktop version of the dropbox application, in such cases, it is better to open the dropbox folder in the finder.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add dropbox to the finder, this is The right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Dropbox To Finder :-
- Open Finder on your Mac.
- Tap the drive that includes all your installed files.
- Now you need to click the user folder and search for the folder along with its username.
- You will give you the Dropbox folder in the list.
- Now drag and drop the Dropbox folder onto your sidebar under the favorites section.
- Now you can easily access your Dropbox folder from the Finder sidebar.
- When you click the new shortcut of Dropbox from the finder sidebar, it will automatically open your Dropbox filter which will help you to access and modify all the files that are synced through various signed-in devices.
- You can also remove the Dropbox from your finder sidebar.
- To do so, right-click the Dropbox icon from the finder sidebar.
- In the drop-down menu select the option- remove from the sidebar.
I hope this article on how to add dropbox to finder helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.
This article also gives a guide on how to add Dropbox to your dock in case the location or title of the Dropbox application is not enough.