How To Add Debit Card In PhonePe
Last Updated : Aug 23, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to add debit card in PhonePe, there are various methods to which you can send or receive the money in the PhonePe application available for Android and IOS users.
However if you are specifically looking for the solution of how to add debit card in PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add debit card in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Debit Card In PhonePe :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four digit password to login.
- After successfully login to your account you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, store, search, my money and history.
- Click the option my money placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In my money page you will see various options for investment, insurance and payment.
- Under payment, you will see various options which include bank account, debit card, credit card, auto pay, PhonePe wallet, gift cards and others.
- Click the option debit card in order to proceed further.
- Now on the next screen if you are doing it for the first time you will see that there are no saved cards.
- So now you need to click the option add a new debit card placed at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter the debit card details which include your card number, expiry validity and 3 digit CVV.
- It will also inform you that 2 rupees will be charged and automatically reversed in order to authenticate this card
- After entering all the detail press add placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you need to wait for a few moments in order to receive the one-time password in the form of SMS from your notification.
- On the next page you will see your Debit card details such as date, card number, Merchant name, amount, mobile number, email address.
- Now in order to enter the transaction you need to enter the one time password and click the options submit placed at the bottom of the details.
- After this it will process your payment and you will see that a notification will appear on your screen which will inform you that your debit card has been successfully added to your PhonePe account.
I hope this article on how to add debit card in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add a debit card in PhonePe by using its official application on Android devices.