How To Add Debit Card In Google Pay
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to add debit card in google pay, n case you are looking for a solution on how to add debit card in Google pay this is the right article for you.
Just follow the steps given below in order to add debit card in Google pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Debit Card In Google Pay :-
- Open Google pay application on an Android device.
- In case you have not log into your account you need to enter your mobile number and one-time password to login.
- After successfully login to your account create your profile icon se start the top right corner of the Google pay homepage.
- From the profile menu you will be able to see all the bank account and card link to your Google pay.
- The profile menu also provide other options such as settings, invite and earn, help and feedback.
- Now click on the option bank account and cards to proceed further.
- In the payment method page you will see the bank account to which your Google pay account is linked.
- In the payment method page you will see two options called add bank account and add card.
- Now in order to add debit card in Google pay you need to select the second option called add card.
- Understand this information that you can only add Axis Visa debit card.
- A popup box will appear on the screen which informs you that your card can be used for tap and pay, online and QR code payment.
- You can limit access to any of these payment type by contacting your bank.
- Click the option proceed.
- On the next screen it will ask you to add your access debit card number.
- After entering the axis debit card number click the option save.
- It will ask you To enter expiry date and CVV along with billing address.
- In the building address you need to enter your state, telephone number, pin code.
- Click the options more and save to proceed further.
- You will see the terms and conditions on the next screen.
- Now click accept and continue.
- It will ask you to unlock Google pay by confirming your screen lock pattern.
- On the next screen it will ask you to choose how you will verify. the options include through text message or call your bank.
- After successful verification you need to enter the verification code and click the options Submit.
- Now under payment method you can easily see your Axis debit card in Google pay.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add debit card in Google pay.
I hope this article on how to add debit card in google pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.