How To Add Credit Card In Paytm
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to add credit card in Paytm, in Paytm you can easily add a distinct mode of payment in order to proceed with the transaction.
The user can also add a link to their credit card in order to make transactions.
Paytm users can easily add credit card in by using its official application available for Android and IOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add a credit card in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add credit card in Paytm
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Credit Card In Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- Click on the three horizontal lines placed at the top left corner.
- It will show you various options such as my payment settings, order and booking, profile settings, policy, digilocker, cashback, 24/7 help and support and others.
- Click the option my payment settings.
- Once you click this option it will provide you more options on the next screen called settings, automatic pay, subscription and other.
- Click the option settings from the list of menu.
- On the next screen it will ask you to add any debit or credit card for faster payment.
- Click on the option add new card written in blue.
- After this a popup message will appear on your screen which will inform you that they will add rupees one to your Paytm wallet in order to verify your card details.
- Click the option proceed placed at the bottom of the popup box.
- Now on the next screen it will ask you to select an option in order to make the payment.
- From the given list of options you need to select a credit card and then enter your credit card details.
- Make sure you enter your correct credit card details such as card number, expiry, and finally CVV code which is a 3 digit code written at the back of your credit card.
- Once you enter all these details make sure to click on the checkbox place next to the message save this card for faster checkout.
- Now click the option pay now placed at the bottom and enter the one time password that you have received on your device.
- Once you click the option make payment credit card details will be saved and can be utilized for faster payment.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can add credit card in Paytm.
I hope this article on how to add credit card in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.