How To Add Bank Account In PhonePe
Last Updated : Sep 5, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to add bank account in PhonePe, you can easily add a bank account in PhonePe by using PhonePe official website and applications available for Android and IOS users.
By adding a bank account in PhonePe, you can easily receive and transfer money through online transactions at ease.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add a bank account in PhonePe, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add bank account in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Bank Account In PhonePe :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe, you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login to your account, you will see four options placed at the top of the screen which include wallet activated, add bank account, add new card and add photo.
- Click the option to add a bank account placed at the top of the home tab.
- On the next screen you will see the name of popular banks along with the other banks.
- You need to choose the similar Bank in which you have registered the mobile number that you have used for the PhonePe account as well.
- If the mobile number matches both your bank and PhonePe account, it will fetch your account details on the next screen.
- Now it will show you the list of the accounts that are created with the similar bank and you need to select the deposit account in order to make payment on PhonePe.
- After selecting the account, press continue.
- Now you need to set your upi pin by clicking on the option set UPI PIN button.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to enter your card details such as the last 6 digits of your ATM or debit card number and the expiry date.
- Now you need to enter a one-time password that you have received on your registered mobile number and then again set your upi pin.
- On the next screen it will show you that your account has been added successfully along with its details, which include Bhim UPI ID, branch and others.
- Once you add your bank account in PhonePe, you will see in the home tab that at the top of the screen it will show you that wallet is activated with the green tick mark.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add a bank account in PhonePe on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to add bank account in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.