How To Add Bank Account In PhonePe New Version
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to add bank account in PhonePe new version, with the update of the phone per application you will see that some of the tabs of the PhonePe application are removed and the option of adding the bank account is placed under your profile tab.
By adding a bank account in PhonePe, you can easily receive and transfer money through online transactions at ease.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add bank account in PhonePe new version of PhonePe, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add a bank account in the new PhonePe version.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Bank Account In PhonePe New Version :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to go to your profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home tab.
- The new version of the PhonePe application you will see that there are new tabs placed at the bottom of the screen such as home, Insurance, investment, history and Store.
- The my money option which used to be placed at the bottom of the screen of phone pay application is no longer available in the new version of PhonePe application.
- In the profile page it will display several options for payment methods and payment settings.
- Alternatively you can also click the option view all payment methods placed at the bottom of the heading which will show you all the payment methods such as bank account, credit cards, debit cards, rewards and loyalty.
- In the payment method screen at the top you will see the list of the bank account that is linked with your PhonePe account.
- Just beside the bank account you will see the option of Add new.
- Click this option in order to add bank account in PhonePe new version of your bank account.
- You need to choose the similar Bank in which you have registered the mobile number that you have used for the PhonePe account as well.
- Now, it will fetch your account details on the next screen.
- After selecting the account, press continue.
- Now you need to set your UPI pin by clicking on the option to set UPI PIN button.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to enter your card details such as the last 6 digits of your ATM or debit card number and the expiry date.
- Now you need to enter a one-time password that you have received on your registered mobile number and then again set your upi pin.
- On the next screen it will show you that your account has been added successfully
I hope this article on how to add bank account in PhonePe new version helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add bank account in the new PhonePe version.