How To Add Bank Account In Paytm
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to add bank account in Paytm, you can easily add a bank account in Paytm by using Paytm applications available for Android and iOS users.
By adding a bank account in Paytm, you can easily receive and transfer money through online transactions at ease.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add a bank account in Paytm, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add bank account in Paytm
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Bank Account In Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you will see various tabs at the top of the screen.
- These options include favourite stores, KYC,pay, passbook, accept payment, UPI and others.
- Click the option UPI.
- It will ask you to select your bank account in which your registered mobile number is there.
- You can also click the options select from all other bank in case you do not see your bank account in the popup.
- After selecting your bank account it will ask you for verification so that an SMS will be sent from your phone using the selected sim.
- Click the option to proceed to send SMS.
- Once the verification with the bank is completed, it will ask you to enter the debit card details.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your debit card number, expiry/ validity date, year.
- Click the option proceed placed at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen it will ask you to set a 4 digit UPI PIN.
- After setting the password, click the option submit placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen it will inform you that congratulations your bank account has been added successfully.
- It will show you your Bhim upi ID along with the option of money transfer and request money.
- Now you can easily transfer money with the help of this linked bank account in your Paytm.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add a bank account in Paytm on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to add bank account in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.