How To Add Bank Account In Google Pay
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to add bank account in Google Pay, in order to add a bank account in Google Pay you need to make sure that you have already created your Google Pay account and is using the same mobile number registered with your bank account.
When these two requirements are fulfilled then only you will add a bank account in Google Pay.
Android and IOS users can easily link or add bank account in Google Pay using its official application.
In case you are looking for a solution how to add bank account in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add bank account in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Bank Account In Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, Help and feedback.
- Under payment method you will see the option of add bank account.
- On the next screen you will see the list of popular bank and all banks.
- You need to choose the similar Bank in which you have registered the mobile number that you have used for the gpay account as well.
- If the mobile number matches both your bank and Google Pay account, it will fetch your account details on the next screen.
- Now it will show you the list of the accounts that are created with the similar bank and you need to select the deposit account in order to make payment on Google Pay .
- After selecting the account, press continue.
- On the next Screen it will prompt you to enter your upi pin.
- Once you enter your upi pin it will process the procedure of adding bank account in Google Pay.
- After a while you will see that your account is successfully added.
- Now whenever you visit your profile section, under payment method you can easily see your bank account that you have recently added in Google Pay.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add bank account in Google Pay on Android device.
I hope this article on how to add bank account in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.