How To Add Another Bank Account In Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 21, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to add another bank account in Paytm, Paytm users can also add two bank accounts within the same application. It also allows the users to add various bank accounts.
You can easily add a bank account in Paytm by using Paytm official website as well as applications available for Android and iOS users.
By adding a bank account in Paytm, you can easily receive and transfer money through online transactions at ease.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add another bank account in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to add another bank account in Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Another Bank Account In Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option payment setting.
- Click the options settings.
- On the next screen it will show you your saved card and the bank account that are linked with your Paytm account.
- If you have only one account in your Paytm it will act as your default or primary account.
- Below this you need to click the option link another bank account.
- On the next screen you will see the name of a popular Bank along with the other banks.
- Now you need to make sure that you are using that specific Bank that has the same registered mobile number to your Paytm account.
- A notification will appear which informs that Bank link successfully.
- Next you need to click the option set upi pin.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to enter your card details, such as the last 6 digits of your ATM or debit card number and the expiry date.
- Now you need to enter the one-time password that you have received on your registered mobile number and then again set your upi pin.
- On the next screen, it will show you that your account has been added successfully along with its details, which include Bhim UPI ID, branch and other.
- In this way, you can easily add multiple bank accounts in Paytm.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add another bank account in Paytm.
I hope this article on how to add another bank account in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.