How To Add Another Account In Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to add another account in Google Pay, Google Pay users can also add two bank accounts within the same application. It also allows the users to add various bank accounts.
You can easily add a bank account in Google Pay by using Google Pay official website as well as applications available for Android and iOS users.
By adding a bank account in Google Pay, you can easily receive and transfer money through online transactions at ease.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to add another bank account in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to aid and other account in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Another Account In Google Pay :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type Google Pay.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Google Pay you just need to enter your mobile number an otp to login.
- Click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, Help and feedback.
- Under payment method you will see The bank that you have already linked under Google Pay.
- Below the already included payment method you will also see two more options called add bank account and add credit or debit card.
- click the option add bank account to add another account in Google Pay.
- On the next screen you will see the list of popular bank and all banks.
- You need to choose the similar Bank in which you have registered the mobile number that you have used for the gpay account as well.
- If the mobile number matches both your bank and Google Pay account, it will fetch your account details on the next screen.
- Now it will show you the list of the accounts that are created with the similar bank and you need to select the deposit account in order to make payment on Google Pay .
- After selecting the account, press continue.
- On the next Screen it will prompt you to enter your upi pin.
- Once you enter your upi pin it will process the procedure of adding another bank account in Google Pay.
- After a while you will see that your account is successfully added.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add another bank account in Google Pay on Android device.
I hope this article on how to add another account in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.