How To Activate New Airtel Sim After Porting
Last Updated : Jun 7, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to activate new airtel sim after porting, users can easily port their existing mobile number to Airtel with the help of Airtel thanks application or by visiting the nearest Airtel store.
Your mobile number to Airtel which will take a few hours for your number to be activated after which you will be able to call or send messages and access the internet on your number.
Airtel provides the port service for both the postpaid as well as the prepaid users.
In order to use this service called mobile number portability the user must have a valid address along with the identity proof which include passport voter ID card, driving license or photo credit card.
Airtel has made it very easy for its customers by providing the simple recharge and bill paying option with the help of later thanks application along with other third party applications which include who will be as well as Paytm.
Search is of service make it one of the best Telecom operators for porting your current number.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to activate a new Airtel SIM after porting from any other Telecom operator then this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to activate a new Airtel SIM after porting.
Step By Step Guide On How To Activate New Airtel Sim After Porting :-
- In the first step you need to first insert the new Airtel SIM that you have purchased into your smartphone.
- After inserting the new pin, a prompt will appear on your screen which will ask you to enter your pin.
- By default the PIN number is - 1234.
- After entering this pin number you need to click the option ok.
- Now in the dialler you need to dial *123# in order to activate this newly inserted Airtel SIM card after porting.
- On the screen you will see your new Airtel SIM card. However this sim card can take up too few r2culi activations on your smartphone.
- The procedure of intraport in process can take up to 48 hours while the procedure of intra circle port in can take up to 4 days.
I hope this article on how to activate new airtel sim after porting helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can activate a new Airtel SIM after porting on your smartphone.
Now you'll no longer face any difficulty while activating your new Airtel SIM after the porting procedure.