How To Activate My Old Facebook Account
Last Updated : Apr 17, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to activate my old Facebook account , are you also amongst those people who earlier changed their interest from Facebook to Instagram with the flow of trend.
Did you even deactivate your Facebook account in the flow of trend? And now you want to activate it but don’t know how to do and what to do?
So, now don’t worry we are here to solve your problem with lots and lots of ease just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Activate My Old Facebook Account :-
The first and foremost step is to open a google search on the screen.
Then the second step is to search “Facebook” on Google search which will give you another interface.
- In this step, you will have to enter the mobile number which you had given while you created the account and also enter the password and then click on the “LOG IN” icon.
- If you don’t remember the password it will show “INCORRECT PASSWORD”. Then you will have to go and click “forgotten password”.
Now you will see a new interface on your screen, then enter your mobile number or email address and click on search.
- Then you will see some options for Facebook accounts and out of those Facebook accounts you need to find your Facebook account.
- Once you find your Facebook account then you need to select an option to send your code according to your preference.
- Once you receive your code for your old Facebook account, you will be able to log in to your old Facebook account just after one formality of choosing an option between the two options you will see in the next interface after you click continue.
- In the next interface, the two options are “keep me logged in” or “logout from other devices”.
- Hence you have successfully logged in to your old Facebook account.
So, guys, this was the process and all the steps involved to do this thing I hope this article on how to activate my old Facebook account helps you.