How To Activate Amazon Pay Later
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Amazon Pay
In this article we will show you the solution of how to activate amazon pay later, the prerequisites for Amazon pay later Activation are PAN card, Aadhar Card and Amazon application.
Amazon pay later help the users to purchase something they want and make payment for it in future.
It provides various feature to its user such as it provide instant credit amount which you can use with order to buy product.
With the help of Amazon pay later option you can pay for the product or service in the next month or in the form of EMI. Amazon pay later users do not need a credit card however they need to complete the KYC procedure.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to activate Amazon pay later this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to activate Amazon pay later
Step By Step Guide On How To Activate Amazon Pay Later :-
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- Search for the official website of Amazon.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credentials to proceed further.
- Tap on the three horizontal line placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu various options will appear on your screen such as home. Shop by category. Your order. Amazon pay. Prime and others.
- Click the option Amazon pay from the left side menu.
- On the homepage of Amazon pay it will display the total cash back on at the top of the screen along with several option such as Amazon pay balance, Amazon pay later and others.
- Click the option Amazon pay later to begin activation.
- After this you will see all the information related to the Amazon pay later features.
- Tap the button sign up in 60 Seconds placed at the end of the Amazon pay later page.
- After this enter the information of your pan card such as date of birth, PAN card number.
- After entering your pan card information click the option agree and continue.
- Now enter your Aadhar card number and click the option agree and continue.
- After this you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number or Email address link to your Amazon account.
- On the next screen you will see that your Amazon pay later spend limit is given and it shows that you have successfully registered your Amazon pay later.
- After this tap the option agree and continue placed at the end of the Amazon pay later activation page.
In this article we cover an essential guide on how you can activate Amazon pay later on Chrome browser.
I hope this article on how to activate amazon pay later helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.