How To Access Google Photos On PC
Last Updated : Apr 5, 2022
IN - Google Photos
In this article we will show you how to access google photos on PC, google photo is one of the most popular photo storage services provided by Google.
Google photo allows its users to access all photos and videos from any device sign-in with a Google account, when users store and capture pictures and videos, upload it to Google photos it becomes accessible on all the signed-in devices.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to access Google Photos on PC, this is The right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Access Google Photos On PC :-
- In case you have uploaded photo from your phone to Google servers, you can easily view and control them from your computer.
- Open your browser on your PC.
- Open Google photos official website.
- In case it does not log you into your account you need to enter Google account credentials to proceed further.
- Enter your valid email id along with your password.
- Instead of opening the site you can also open Chrome on your system.
- Click the nine dots placed at the top right corner of the Google Chrome homepage.
- You will see various Google applications in the drop-down list Named calendar, photos, drive, youtube, Gmail, Duo, news, Google classroom, shopping and others.
- Select the Google photo application from the drop-down list.
- After successfully logging in to your account you can see all the photos and videos stored in your Google photo account.
- In Google photos, on the left corner of the screen, you can see various options named photos, explore, sharing, library including favorites, albums, utilities, archive, and Trash.
- Now you can easily tap on any of the photos or albums to control it.
- In Google Photos, you can also delete the content, upload new photos and videos from your other save file location. Users can also share multiple photos and videos from Google photos to other devices.
- You can also create a backup of Google photos to your PC.
- You can also access Google photos on PC with the help of Google Drive.
- You will see the option of Google photos on the left side of the Google Drive home page.
- If you don't see this option, it means you did not sync photos and videos from Google Drive to Google Photos.
I hope this article on how to access google photos on PC helps you and in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.