How Much Does YouTube Pay You For 1 Million Views
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how much does YouTube pay you for 1 million views, YouTube pays its top-earning partners $2.50 for every 1,000 views. They also pay a small percentage of the ad revenue they generate from playing ads on other channels.
For example, if an ad costs $100 to run, channel owners are paid 50% of the total ad spend, which is $50 in this case.
The other half is split between YouTube and Google Adsense as a small commission for bringing that viewer on board with their advertising program."
In this article, we will examine one million views for YouTube's top earners and how much money they would make in potential earnings.
Step By Step Guide On How Much Does YouTube Pay You For 1 Million Views :-
- Advertisers' ads are shown on your channel page and embedded in your videos, including TrueView In-stream units, playlists, and other partner-monetized video content (such as paid search results).
- Ads served on clips embedded in partner pages outside of YouTube on platforms such as Facebook, Yahoo!, AOL Video, MSN Video, MySpaceTV, and more.
- The revenue generated from ads served on videos you are not a partner with, such as videos in the public domain and videos that were uploaded before you joined YouTube (these ads play automatically.)
- Revenue generated from ads served on other channels' videos but served after those owned by a partner who is opted into the program.
- Revenue generated from ads served on your channel page via Google's AdSense program, which serves contextual and native advertisements along with your video content (not to be confused with contextual ads served on other channels).
- Advertising revenue from your YouTube channel page in your geographic region, including outer boxes promising "more in this area" and "your country" alongside a map of the world (a place to add your location or click to view the area). You can customize it to only show ads from a partner company or a mix of both.
- Revenue generated from ads served on your videos via Google's AdSense program for videos uploaded after you joined YouTube.
- Lesser amounts of ad revenue from any other sources, such as the global video ad network Adverts. tv, or YouTube's Partner Program affiliates and agencies.
On average, partners are paid between $1.00 and $2.50 for every 1,000 views of a video, for videos that meet one of the requirements outlined above.
This means they receive 92% to 93% of the gross revenue from their videos on YouTube at the rate they are paid by advertisers and channel owners in various other sources combined.
So, guys, these were some steps I hope this article on how much does YouTube pay you for 1 million views helps you.