How Many Devices Can I Watch Netflix On One Account
Last Updated : May 6, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how many devices can I watch Netflix on one account, Netflix is one of the most popular and widely used apps. It is in operations in over 190 countries and has a library with over thousands and thousands of titles.
Netflix allows its users to create multiple profiles from a single account.
Thus, you can share your account details with your friends and family. Thus, content gets customized for every individual profile. Each profile has its own image and a name.
Earlier, Netflix had restricted the number of devices that you can log in from.
However, that is not the case anymore. Now, every user can log in from any number of devices but Netflix has restricted the simultaneous screening of the app. This limit differs, according to the plan that you have chosen.
If you are someone who wants to know how many devices can you watch Netflix on one account, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will explore all details related to the question concerned just follow the steps as explained below and you will have all the knowledge you need.
Step By Step Guide On How Many Devices Can I Watch Netflix On One Account :-
- The first thing that you must know and understand is that you can log in from any number of devices like your laptop, desktop, TV, etc.
- Thus, there is no restriction as to the number of devices you can log into one Netflix account from.
- What the company restricts is the number of screens that can watch Netflix simultaneously.
- What this means is that depending on your plan that you have chosen and paid for, the following are the number of screens that can simultaneously watch titles on Netflix at the same time, from different devices.
- If you try to start or view a title when the limit is already reached, Netflix will display a notification on your screen informing you of the screens already using the platform and will suggest you to upgrade your plan.
- Here are all the plans listed, with their screen limits.
- The Mobile plan allows you to stream to one device at a time.
- The Basic plan also allows you to stream to one device at once.
- The Standard plan allows you to stream to two devices at once.
- The Premium plan allows you to stream to four devices at a time.
This is all the information you need to know in order to decide the plan you want to subscribe to.
Moreover, it will help you understand how connecting devices using one account works.
I hope this article on how many devices can I watch Netflix on one account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.