How Many Devices Can Be Connected To Zee5
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how many devices can be connected to zee5, Zee5 is one of the most popular entertainment streaming platforms in India.
It provides a huge range of original movies, web series, TV shows, news, and music. This platform is available for all major platforms such as Android, iOS, Amazon fire TV, Android TV and others.
This company provides free as well as a premium subscription plan for its users.
In case you want to enjoy all the benefits provided by the Z5 you need to purchase the premium subscription.
The Z5 application as well as the website provide the premium plan with different prices and benefits just follow the steps given below in order to see how many devices can be connected to zee5.
Step By Step Guide On How Many Devices Can Be Connected To Zee5 :-
By Using Zee5 Application
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for the zee5 application and press install.
- After successfully logging into your account you need to click the profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the guest option placed at the top of the screen.
- Now you need to log in or register for a zee5 account by entering your mobile number or using Google along with social media accounts such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Now again, you need to go to the profile placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen it will show you various options such as buy plan, my subscription, my transaction, watch list, activate TV, have a pre-paid code, settings, invite a friend about us, help center, content redress mechanism and log out.
- Click on the option Buy plan to proceed further.
- On the next screen it will show you different plans available for the premium subscription.
- With the help of premium subscription you can get various benefits such as free blockbuster movies, web series, extra 10% off on cards, watch on mobile, TV, laptop, live TV and before TV.
- With the help of a 12 months plan users can watch on three screens at the same time. This plan costs 599 rupees.
- The second plant is of three months duration in which users can both go on to screen at the same time. This plan costs 399 rupees.
- You can select the plan of your choice and simply click the option continue with to proceed further.
- On the next screen it will ask you to make the payment by using various options available such as wallets, net banking, gift card and UPI.
I hope this article on how many devices can be connected to zee5 helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how many devices can be connected by purchasing the zee5 premium plan.