How Do I Unlist My Number From Truecaller
Last Updated : May 13, 2022
IN - Truecaller
In this article we will show you how do i unlist my number from Truecaller, Truecaller does not provide any option to unlist your number from within the applications.
For listing your phone number from Truecaller users need to open the official website of Truecaller on their mobile phone or PC.
Some users prefer to remove their mobile number or landline number from the Truecaller database so that the number does not appear in the search list of Truecaller.
It is easy to do unless you are a member of Truecaller but once the number is removed from the database of the Truecaller it will not be displayed to others.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to unlist numbers from Truecaller this is the right article for you just Follow the steps given below in order to unlist your number from Truecaller.
Step By Step Guide On How Do I Unlist My Number From Truecaller :-
- Open the Truecaller application on your Android device.
- Click the three horizontal dots placed at the top left Corner of the screen.
- The left side menu will show various options along with your profile photo and edit option. Other options include upgrade to premium, covid relief, inbox cleaner, who viewed my profile, notification, Truecaller news, change theme, settings and send feedback.
- Tap the option settings from the left side menu.
- On the next screen, you will see various options such as General, sounds, app language, caller ID, messaging, data and storage, privacy center, about, and others.
- Tap the option privacy center.
- Look down at the bottom of the screen and tap privacy center.
- Tap deactivate in order to remove your number from spam in Truecaller.
- A prompt box will appear which will Inform you that by activating your account your data will be deleted.
- Press yes to proceed further.
- After successfully deactivating your account using the privacy setting you can proceed to the next step.
- For this you need to open Browser on your android device.
- Search for www.truecaller.com/unlisting.
- Earlier the Truecaller official website used to display the country in the list but now the users only need to enter the mobile number in the search field.
- You need to enter your number that you want to unlist from Truecaller.
- After click the option I am not a robot for verification.
- Finally click the option unlist placed at the bottom of the screen
- Truecaller official website also state that unlisting the number from Truecaller database can take up to 24 hours before the number gets removed.
I hope this article on how do i unlist my number from Truecaller helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can Unleash your number from Truecaller. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy-to-follow.