How Do I Change My Amazon Prime Video Settings
Last Updated : Apr 8, 2022
IN - Amazon Prime
In this article we will show you how do I change my amazon prime video settings; Amazon Prime is one of the most popular entertainment streaming platforms across the globe. With its monthly subscription users can get to see a lot of content such as movies, series, documentaries, TV shows and others.
Amazon Prime membership also provides various benefits apart from Amazon Prime which includes free two-day shipping on various items when you sign up for Prime video.
Prime video also allows the users to add other premium channels by paying a substantial monthly cost such as HBO, stars and showtime. Users can also change their Prime video setting with the help of streaming and downloading option which utilizes high data.
The default option of streaming quality is good. In case you are looking for a solution on how to change Amazon Prime video settings this is the write article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How Do I Change My Amazon Prime Video Settings :-
- Open Amazon Prime video application on your Android device.
- In case you do not have this application, you can easily install it from the Play Store.
- After installing the application, enter your Amazon Prime account credentials to proceed further.
- After successfully logging in to your account, click my stuff option placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Now to the setting option placed on the top right corner. The gear icon represents the setting option.
- On the next screen you will see various options for setting such as stream and download, notifications, autoplay, parental controls, registered devices, clear video search history, language, contact us, about and legal.
- Click the option- stream and download placed at the top of the setting page.
- On the next screen it will show various options for streaming quality, download quality, cast data usage, auto download, download on wi-fi only, stream on wi-fi only and others.
- In order to change your Prime video setting, click the streaming quality option placed at the top of the stream and download page.
- On the next screen you will see the different format of the streaming quality along with the data amount available for your Amazon Prime video.
- The streaming qualities are best, better, good and data saver.
- Best- 1 hour uses about 0.46 GB of data.
- Better- 1 hour uses about 0.26 GB of data.
- Good- 1 hour uses about 0.18 GB of data.
- Data saver- 1 hour uses about 0.1 2GB of data.
- Set the desired video quality depending on your Internet connection and speed.
I hope this article on how do I change my amazon prime video settings helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned Above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.